The Customer Success Manager is responsible to be the account(s) primary point of contact, their role is to manage, retain and develop the customer relationship by overall account management and optimization. This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys and is experienced and passionate in furthering developing a career in customer success, program management, sales and technology.
Customer Success is responsible for supporting and managing the relationship and business between ChannelAssist and our customers. Our goal in ensuring our clients reach their desired outcomes through their engagement with our company. Making them as successful as possible using our product and services.
DUTIES & PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the supervision of the Director of Customer Success and our VP of Business Development, the Customer Success Manager provides overall day-to-day customer service and leadership to both the client and internal client project team(s). They ensure the effective planning and execution of customer strategic objectives, plan for measurable results and develop existing and new client relationships. They manage a project team rallied around the client’s business to direct business requirements, translate to technical requirements while providing leadership and project management experiences resulting in on time, of quality and on budget engagements. The Customer Success Manager can be assigned to a specific account or across a portfolio of accounts given our business needs.
The position includes key elements and all aspects of customer management including strategic account planning and execution, overall account management and satisfaction, account development and account growth, customer relationship management, provides project management leadership and coordination across cross functional business teams. Lead a customer centric, customer success culture.
- Manage relationships: you will actively manage client relationships to increase adoption, ensure retention and increase satisfaction.
- Advise: you will establish a trusted advisory relationship with your clients and strategically position our solution and services while driving adaption.
- Build: you will build relationships with customers at all levels from end users and individual contributors to business leaders and executives. Leading customer relationship management, informing and directing various levels of management within our organization to drive strategic relationships and value at all levels within the client accounts. Documentation of account relationship management within the CRM tool.
- Infuse enthusiasm: you will ignite a sense of excitement with the client, encouraging adaption and expansion where possible. Engaging your internal project teams to share account and client knowledge, understanding and experience building and supporting a client centric orientation and culture.
- Facilitate and Train: you will organize, lead, facilitate and document client meetings and online training sessions to drive user adaption and knowledge of key programs, user acceptance reviews new features and demos. Proactively informing and communicating key program milestones, activities and new offerings to key project team members. Front line customer service representation briefings, processes development and overviews, keeping team advised of program changes, enhancements and challenges which required updated program information and operational procedure.
- Communicate: you will consistently engage with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, you will be the main point of contact, responsible to manage the account, escalate important issues where needed and cascade and inform internal stakeholders and project teams of key business and account information.
- Strong Collaboration: this role works closely with business development, operations, product and marketing.
- This role will also be responsible for finding new opportunities for customers to extend their use of our technology and services. Proactively identify customer needs and propose thorough solutions. Consulting and prescribing solutions to meet and exceed their business objectives.
- Work with customers to identify critical goals and key performance indicators. Reviewing these goals along their customer and program journey.
- Maintain company targeted CSS (Customer Satisfaction Scores) for all assigned clients and accounts. Cascade CSS results to project teams, highlighting recognition of project team contributions and individuals, make linages to individuals and team contributions to the success of business and satisfaction of client(s), share lessons learned and opportunities for improvement. Drive debrief meetings to document, learn and adapt processes and communication for ongoing continual learning.
- Develop and Execute: Project plans which could include documentation of business requirements, budgets, timelines, action registries, priority lists and financial documents such as SOWs and PCNs to consistently meet 3 key fundamentals of project management are managed; on time, of quality and on budget deliverables. Develop and direct the documentation and creation of agendas, contact reports, work instructions, process flows and overviews.
- 3-5 years of Customer Success/Account Management experience at B2B SaaS company.
- Strong client-facing skills including communication skills, expectation management, information management and presentation skills. Experienced in facilitation and effective meeting management in various platforms, in person and virtual.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be resourceful when assisting teams and clients.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working in a project management organization and structure, has project management experience.
- High level of excel proficiency, ability to manage raw data reports and information, v-look up, pivot tables, charts etc.
- Strong communication abilities, evidence through documentation, process, procedures and proactive client management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a variety of projects, with multiple deadlines and requirements. Ability to organize, prioritize, track and manage assignments while maintaining quality work and attention to detail(s).
- Curious nature, demonstrates ability to seek clarity, asking questions and seeking to understand more.
- Demonstrates personal accountability for assigned responsibilities with proactive communication practices and documentation management to support quality and timely project completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English is the primary language requirement. French, Spanish or other first and secondary languages are also desired. Presentation skills and public speaking experience an asset.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products required (Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook) and other collaboration tools.
- Experience and transferrable skills an asset, post secondary education and/or equivalent related or transferrable relatable experiences.
Compensation: Based on qualifications
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org