ChannelAssist is an established marketing and technology firm. We offer a fast-paced environment with a varied workload, competitive compensation, and the chance to grow within a dynamic organization. Our highly skilled teams bring cutting edge products and services to market for clients. The successful applicant will have 2+ years’ experience in the Customer Service field with strong attention to detail.
TBD – Based on qualifications
Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
- Live telephone and email based customer / participant support
- Sales claims processing
- Reward tracking
- Activity reporting
- Experienced in customer service, ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills – conversational and written, English a must. French and Spanish an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on a variety of projects, while providing superior client support on the phone, in person and through email
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize own workload and work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of program details, understanding the sensitive nature involved when working with a customer’s business information
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products required. Moderate graphics and social media capabilities also preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work through various administrative tasks
- University or college degree and two years of related experience. OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Accepted by email only. No agents please. Thank you for your interest but only successful candidates will be contacted.
2 years customer support.
High school or equivalent.