ChannelAssist is in Concord and we have a permanent full time opportunity for a Full Stack .Net Developer to join our growing team. If you have a passion for the web and can architect solutions, this could be the role for you. You should also be comfortable communicating with external customers and working in a Agile environment.
We are seeking candidates with experience in the design, development and maintenance of web-based interfaces and back-end business systems that leverage Microsoft .NET and MS SQL Server in an enterprise environment. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving is essential.
- Convert design specifications into code and supporting tests
- Analyse, design and develop system enhancements
- Work with the development and testing teams to ensure consistent, high quality delivery
- Analyse the performance impact of various in-place and proposed designs
- Participate in peer design and code reviews and provide feedback on areas that need improvement
- Be passionate about building next-generation technologies and love to code
- Work as an individual as well as within a team structure to deliver complex systems
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Candidates should a minimum of seven (7) years development experience, including prior experience in database development.
- Expert-level competency (7 years) in Asp.net C# programming, .NET framework.
- Expert-level competency (7 years) SQL Server / database development
- Expert-level competency (3 years) Microsoft MVC framework and Entity Framework.
- Experience with Asp.net Core 2.0 a plus
- Experience with Entity Framework Core 2.0 a plus
- Experience with TDD a plus
- Experience with Web APIs
- Experience with large-scale, n-tier applications
- Experience leveraging common design patterns and practices across all architecture tiers
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL programming
- Experience with cloud computing platforms such as Windows Azure a plus
- Excellent debugging skills
- Advanced lifecycle management with Microsoft tools including Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Strong written, oral and visual communication skills
- Proactive communication style, ability to question, clarify and document
- Strong analysis skills and the ability to synthesize multiple perspectives
- A pragmatic approach to solving problems with off the shelf tools
- Ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
Compensation: Based on qualifications
Please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org