Incentives are a proven, motivating force for any successful sales incentive program.
Rewards and recognition for positive performance have the power to drive a sales team to reach higher and achieve more – and that means more highly engaged reps and greater revenue for you. When you consider the positive impact of incentive programs on business outcomes, a program that recognizes and engages sales reps for the long term should be a priority.
Read this whitepaper to discover a story of effective vs ineffective program management and find out how one manufacturer achieved overwhelming success with their incentive program, while their competitor floundered. In it, we uncover a case study which outlines effective versus ineffective program management.
- How program outcomes differed dramatically for 2 manufacturing companies where one earned $13,670,000 more in incentives than the other
- What specific actions manufacturer #1 took to pave the road to success
- What specific actions manufacturer #2 took the caused their failure
- The 4 Critical steps to a successful and sustainable incentive program
- How you can develop your own successful incentive program to maximize results