Account Coordinator, Customer Success
The Account Coordinator is an entry level position in our customer success team. Our Account Coordinators are responsible for the support and service of the client(s) and account team(s). This is an ideal position for someone who is passionate in pursuing a career in Customer Success and Technology.
Customer Success is responsible for managing the relationship between ChannelAssist and our customers.
Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
The Account Coordinator provides day-to-day support to the Account Managers to ensure the effective execution of customer objectives are provided on time, of quality and within budget. The Account Coordinator can be assigned across specific accounts or portfolios given varying business needs.
The position includes tactical administration, reporting, project tracking duties and pro-active problem solving. The Account Coordinator will work closely with internal teams to best support client needs.
• Support and facilitate internal cross team activities to ensure program operations and special project align with client expectations and deadlines
• Ensure strong communications and awareness amongst all program stakeholders
• Actively support and participate in all internal and external project status meetings, managing agenda’s, scribe and distribute contact reports and action registries
to maintain updates and distribution of documents as per program management direction
• Support and execute the liaise with clients, suppliers and internal team members regarding daily activities and planning efforts as assigned or requested
• Support and provide problem solving assistance, answers to questions and program activities to internal teams and clients.
• Produce reports and records on program activities, progress, status or other special tasks for internal teams, management and clients
• Support the identification of opportunities and recommend new or revised program activities and efficiencies
Skill Set Requirements:
• Experienced in customer service, ability and desire to work in a team environment. Comfortable taking direction from others as well as leading various aspects of the tasks as assigned
• Demonstrates personal accountability for assigned responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills. Must be proficient in English, both written and verbal. French, Spanish or other first and secondary languages are an asset.
• Experience in various project meeting forums, in person, virtual (via phone and teleconferencing systems)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a variety of projects, with multiple deadlines
• Demonstrates curiosity and pro-activeness, seeking clarity and asking questions
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize own workload and work independently
• Excellent attention to detail, detail orientation a must
• Effective project document management required.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products required (Excel, Word, Outlook).
• University or college degree and two years of related experience. OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB please email resume to email@example.com