Program Manager, Customer Experience
This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys and is experienced and passionate in furthering developing a career in Customer Experience, Program Management, sales and technology.
Customer Experience is responsible for supporting the Client relationship and business requirements between ChannelAssist and our customers. Our goal is ensuring our clients reach their desired outcomes through their engagement with our company. Making them as successful as possible using our product and services.
Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Account Manager, Customer Success, the Program Manager provides overall day-to-day Program Management and leadership to both the client and internal client project team(s). They will support a project team rallied around the client’s business to direct business requirements, translate to technical requirements while providing leadership and project management experiences resulting in on time, of quality and on budget engagements. The Program Manager can be assigned to a specific account or across a portfolio of accounts given our business needs.
The position includes key elements and all aspects of customer management including, overall Program Management and satisfaction, customer relationship support, providing project management leadership and coordination across cross-functional business teams.
• Manage relationships: you will actively support client relationships to increase adoption, ensure retention and increase satisfaction.
• Advise: you will establish a trusted advisory relationship with your clients and strategically position our solution and services while driving adaption.
• Build: you will build relationships with customers at all levels from end users and individual contributors to business leaders. Leading customer relationship management, informing and directing various levels of management within our organization to drive strategic relationships and value at all levels within the client accounts. Documentation of account relationship management within the CRM tool.
• Infuse enthusiasm: you will ignite a sense of excitement with the client, encouraging adaption and expansion where possible. Engaging your internal project teams to share account and client knowledge, understanding and experience building and supporting a client centric orientation and culture.
• Facilitate and Train: you will organize, lead, facilitate and document client meetings and online training sessions to drive user adaption and knowledge of key programs, user acceptance reviews new features and demos. Proactively informing and communicating key program milestones, activities and new offerings to key project team members. Front line customer service representation briefings, processes development and overviews, keeping team advised of program changes, enhancements and challenges which required updated program information and operational procedure.
• Communicate: you will consistently engage with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, you will be responsible to manage the account, escalate important issues where needed and cascade and inform internal stakeholders and project teams of key business and account information.
• Strong Collaboration: this role works closely with business development, operations, product and marketing.
• Proactively identify customer needs and propose thorough solutions. Consulting and prescribing solutions to meet and exceed their business objectives.
• Work with customers to identify critical goals and key performance indicators. Reviewing these goals along their program journey.
• Maintain company targeted CSS (Customer Satisfaction Scores) for all assigned clients and accounts. Cascade CSS results to project teams, highlighting recognition of project team contributions and individuals, make linages to individuals and team contributions to the success of business and satisfaction of client(s), share lessons learned and opportunities for improvement.
• Develop and Execute: Project plans which could include documentation of business requirements, budgets, timelines, action registries. Develop and direct the documentation and creation of agendas, contact reports, work instructions, process flows and overviews.
Qualifications and characteristics of an ideal candidate:
• 3-5 years of Customer Success/Programs Management experience at B2B SaaS company.
• Strong client-facing skills including communication skills, expectation management, information management and presentation skills. Experienced in facilitation and effective meeting management in various platforms, in person and virtual.
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be resourceful when assisting teams and clients.
• High level of excel proficiency, ability to manage raw data reports and information, v-look up, pivot tables, charts etc.
• Strong communication abilities, evidence through documentation, process, procedures and proactive client management.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a variety of projects, with multiple deadlines and requirements. Ability to organize, prioritize, track and manage assignments while maintaining quality work and attention to detail(s).
• Curious nature, demonstrates ability to seek clarity, asking questions and seeking to understand more.
• Demonstrates personal accountability for assigned responsibilities with proactive communication practices and documentation management to support quality and timely project completion.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. English is the primary language requirement. French, Spanish or other first and secondary languages are also desired. Presentation skills and public speaking experience an asset.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products required (Excel, Word, PPT, Teams and Outlook) and other collaboration tools.
• Experience and transferable skills an asset, post secondary education and/or equivalent related or transferable relatable experiences.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com