The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of marketing campaigns, promotions, and the digital marketing landscape, including social media sites. This position will be responsible for assisting with updating client content, monitoring, and posting on client sites, social media networks, email workflow management, assisting in direct and in-direct client campaigns and marketing strategies and participating in online outreach and promotion.
A multi-platform ninja, who is technical and knowledgeable on creative platforms, to develop stories, and communicate them on behalf of our clients.
This full time role requires an entrepreneurial and creative individual with exceptional communication skills, the ability to work collaboratively, and a track record of delivering compelling content for digital, email, web, video and marketing material and communication.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead the development of marketing content for assigned client portfolios/projects for all marketing channels and audiences, including product information, promotional campaigns, advertising and digital marketing.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns for clients and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
• Content creation, content curation, social media, copywriting, performance analysis.
• Produce valuable and engaging content for corporate website and client platform.
• Create digital assets with Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator for use such as client brochures, sales promotions, ad banners, social media and email campaigns.
• Build strategic relationships with clients, agencies, and vendors.
• Prepare and monitor the creative ticketing system and client hourly marketing budget.
• Creative content for website, promotions, email campaigns, video.
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Analyze program behavior and adjust email and promotion campaigns accordingly.
• Work with Director of Marketing to create and implement digital and direct marketing campaigns.
• Develop content and creative direction for promotions, case studies, reports, social posts, landing pages, ads, emails, videos, website, and other media channels
• Create content calendars to ensure content is posted timely and adheres to brand image and goals.
• Monitor promotion analytics through CRM to identify best practices for future campaigns.
• Help design and oversee production of content for all digital marketing channels, including social media, websites, email marketing, video, and general marketing.
• Create marketing content for print and other media, when needed.
• 3+ years’ experience in social media/marketing/digital marketing in a corporate environment.
• Must have Adobe Creative Suite expertise – (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
• Strong copy writing, graphic design, and client management skills are a must.
• In-depth knowledge of CRM, Web and Social platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google, WordPress, Webflow, Sendgrid, Hubspot
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
• Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related field
• Excellent judgment when engaging with clients
• Strong attention to details and deadlines.
• Positive attitude and willingness to take on challenges.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB by sending your resume to HumanResource@channelassist.com