We are a dynamic company that develops and manages industry leading loyalty rewards and employee engagement programs for our multinational clients. Being a gateway to becoming a Program Manager, this newly introduced Programs Coordinator position will enable you to continue to gain valuable program and client management experience, while enhancing your existing project management, marketing, analytics and communications capabilities. As part of the Programs Team, you will be involved in nurturing client relationships and supporting programs activities. This opportunity is perfect for a self-starter who has a minimum of 1-2 years related experience, who is looking to gain more experience, or a newer graduate looking for an entry-level position with great growth potential!
The Programs Coordinator is responsible for the support and service of the client and account team. This is an ideal position for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in Client Services.
Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Programs Team, the Programs Coordinator provides overall day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of customer objectives in their assigned Loyalty and Incentive programs.
The position includes administration, project tracking duties and pro-active problem solving to maintain high levels of program quality, efficiency and client satisfaction. The Programs Coordinator will work closely with internal teams to best meet client needs.
- Manage the knowledge base and program activities, including supporting the administration of program elements such as reporting, communications, content and more
- Coordinate daily activities and work plans in accordance with program and client specifications.
- Facilitate internal cross team activities to ensure program operations and special project align with client expectations and deadlines
- Ensure strong communications and awareness amongst all program stakeholders
- Actively participate in all internal and external project status meetings , managing agenda’s, contact reports and action registries
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and internal team regarding the daily activities and planning efforts
- Track and execute program activities, requests and follow ups to ensure that program activities are executed on time, on budget and according to expectations
- Provide problem solving assistance, answers to questions and program activities to internal teams and clients. Works cohesively with the project team to engage and collaborate ensuing to provide the best value to our clients.
- Produce reports and records on program activities, progress, status or other special tasks for internal teams, management and clients
- Identify opportunities and recommend new or revised program activities and efficiencies
- Experienced in customer service, ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills – conversational and written, English a must. French and Spanish an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment on a variety of projects, while providing superior client support on the phone, in person and through email
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize own workload and work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of program details, understanding the sensitive nature involved when working with a customer’s business information
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products required. Moderate graphics and social media capabilities also preferred.
- Ability and willingness to work through various administrative tasks
- University or college degree and two years of related experience. OR Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.